Monday, January 24, 2011

Jessica Lea Mayfield - Tell Me

One of my favorite new artists of the last couple years has definitely been alt-country darling Jessica Lea Mayfield. Her sophomore album Tell Me will be released via Nonesuch Records on February 8th. I was very excited to get my hands on this one early thanks to Stereo Subversion. So my review of this great record is up on that site right now. Check it out via the link below:



I highly recommend picking up this album. If interested (and you should be), there are two good pre-order offers available now. First, up on her site the pre-order gets you a free Live EP. Also on the Nonesuch Records site, their pre-order includes a free autograph 7" of the album's first single "Our Hearts Are Wrong."

There is a live performance of one of the standout tracks "Sometimes at Night" over at Relix. Take a listen/look at that to see why I'm very excited about this album.

No comments:

Post a Comment