Friday, March 6, 2009

Ume - Sunshower EP

I was extremely excited to review the new Ume EP for Stereo Subversion. For one I love reviewing Austin artists; and for two I love reviewing music from female musicians, in this case vocalist and guitarist Lauren Larson. Not only was I mightily impressed by the EP, but Ume definitely joins the ranks of my favorite Austin bands. In my review I said a little something like this..

"...it is very assuring to see there are still young bands that aren’t afraid to turn up their guitars and feverishly thrash their heads in rebellion."

To read the entire review click on the link below....




Also earlier this week Ume (pronounced 000-may) released their video for "The Conductor," one of those fabulous songs off said EP.  Check it out here...



And now in true Trinity Stardust fashion, let's leer at the hot rock-chick. Mmmmm, Lauren....





No comments:

Post a Comment