Monday, November 2, 2009

LIGHTS - The Listening

Valerie Poxleitner, the musician and intergalactic superhero known as LIGHTS, is my current "future wife." She's simply the cutest little synth pop chick EVER! And on top of being ultra gorgeous, she is also a very talented artist.

I've written about her several times in the last year or so; including reviewing her self-titled EP, and in my SXSW coverage. I really do enjoy writing about an artist throughout their career as they develop. So I jumped at the chance to review her first full-length album The Listening. The review is up on Stereo Subversion now.


LIGHTS also has her own motion comic-ish show that has been showing on MTV2. It can also be seen on her website. Here is the first mini episode for you're viewing pleasure.

And for further viewing pleasure.. reasons why LIGHTS is my new future wife...



No comments:

Post a Comment