Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tegan and Sara - 'Alligator' Video


Well it has been a while since I've posted anything on this bloggity-thingy, so I figure why not take the opportunity to get back in the game by blurbing about one of, if not my favorite band. The latest video from Tegan and Sara premiered over the weekend. The song "Alligator" comes off their spectacular sixth album Sainthood, which received a great distinction from me. And as with any T&S vid, I must warn that watching my result in an overdose of cuteness. Seriously there are eskimos and dancing involved. Take a look...



Coincidentally, Tegan and Sara will be in Austin this
Friday (02.26.10) for a show at Bass Concert Hall. Should be a great show. I've seen them live several times in the past and each time has made me love them more. I promise you, more cuteness will ensue.

No comments:

Post a Comment