Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Buzzcocks - A Different Kind of Tension

I'm being kind of lazy in posting these things... but hey that's nothing new.

Anyways... My review of the Buzzcocks reissue A Different Kind of Tension is up on Stereo Subversion. Always challenging to review classics, but it gave me an excuse to write about one of my favorite periods in all of music history. I have some deep love for the late-70s/early-80s era of UK post-punk. That period spawned some of my all-time favorite bands, i.e. Joy Division, Siouxsie & The Banshess, et al.

So jump over to SSv and read what I have to say about one of those classics to come from that era...



While you're there, read the review of another Buzzcocks reissue, their debut album Another Music in a Different Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment