Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm listening to the new Moonface album right now... And you can to if you pre-order it.

Moonface is the solo persona of Spencer Krug, he who spends his time in many bands. Most notably Krug is half of the driving force behind Wolf Parade and leadman of his once side project (turned primary band) Sunset Rubdown. Now we can add a new full length solo album to his ever-growing discography. Organ Music Not Vibraphone Like I'd Hoped officially hits streets on August 2, but the pre-order is now live and it includes an instant download of the album when you purchase.  


Krug has also posted an album outtake, "The Way You Wish You Could Live in the Storm," over on his website. There you can also find lyrics to that song and the whole album. I pretty much love everything Spencer Krug puts his hands on, so I was really quick to scoop this up.

...and I was pretty quick to scoop up tickets to the Moonface show that will be hitting Emo's on July 26. I've seen Krug live several times with his other bands, so I'm excited to see what his solo show delivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment