Monday, July 20, 2009

Jessica Lea Mayfield Comes to Austin; My Ogling of Her to Continue...


So you may remember Jessica Lea Mayfield from such wonderful places as
in my dreams, or the last time I posted about her. Either way she'll be visiting Austin again this Tuesday (07.21.09) when she plays the inside stage of Stubb's. Her last appearance in the ATX was during SXSW, which I had to unfortunately miss due to another showcase across town. But she is back and for the first time she is the headliner. That makes me kinda proud of her. *sniff*sniff*tear* She is easily one of my favorite new artists of the last couple years. 

Mayfield is still pushing her fan-fucking-tastic album from last year With Blasphemy So Heartfelt. I also hear that she's testing out new songs as well, most notably "Grown Man" and "Nervous Lonely Night." Both can be previewed in the live performance videos below. 





No comments:

Post a Comment