Monday, July 27, 2009

Marissa Nadler - Little Hells

It sure seems like I've had a lot of reviews go up on Stereo Subversion in the last couple weeks. I guess that is what happens when you let albums pile up and then you finally give them all the write ups at the same time. 

Anyways... this time it's for Marissa Nadler's Little Hells released earlier this year.  It's truly a spectacular album that will undoubtedly make my best of 2009 list at the end of the year. This one is Nadler's fullest album to date and, in my opinion, the best of her young career. 

She has yet to visit Austin in support of Little Hells, but I have my fingers crossed that she will pass by before the year is up.  Until then, go visit Stereo Subversion and read my review. If you haven't heard the album yet, I strongly advise that you do. Chilling, artful, and lush..



No comments:

Post a Comment